Latest update 17 September 2020
Dansk tekst længere nede på siden (for Danish see below).
COVID-19 & Danish Open Bellydance 2020
We do not expect Covid-19 to impact the Danish Open Bellydance 2020 festival… But many events have already been cancelled due to the COVID-19 virus and we are naturally following the situation closely.
We will regularly update this page with information about the event’s implementation and not least the handling of payments for workshops, competitions, bazaar, etc. as we currently do get many questions about this.
Ticket for shows via billet.dk: In case of cancellation, you will receive a refund via billet.dk deducted administration fee.
Payment for workshops, competitions, etc.: You will pay for workshops, competitions ect. after you have enrolled. Please see rules concerning cancellation.
Cancellation and refund: If we as organizers choose to cancel the festival, we will refund all payments minus DKK 50 in administration fee for Danish payment and DKK 100 for foreign payments due to higher fee on bank transfers / PayPal fees.
If you, as a participant, choose to cancel a workshop, participation in a competition or a bazaar stall despite the festival being carried out, your payment is non-refundable in accordance with current guidelines. Workshop spots are possible to pass / sell to a third party. Please note, that if you transfer your spot, you MUST make sure to inform the organizers via email no later than 2 weeks before the festival to ensure access to the workshop and changing of festival-passport. Also should you be so unlucky that the borders will be closed from your country to Denmark, we can refund 50% of the workshop and competition fee. Minus DKK 100 in administration fee.
Vouchers/gift certificates for our 2020 edition must be used this year if the festival if carried out. Should the festival be canceled the voucher/gift certificate can be transferred to 2021.
If you have any questions you are welcome to send us an email: email@example.com.
At the venue/festival: We will of course take very good care of you while you are here. We are in a good dialogue with the venue about cleaning and etc. and will soon write more.
Please follow the basic guidelines:
- Stay at home if you feel sick or have a fever
- Wash your hands often
- Please cough in your sleeve/arm
- Keep your distance at the bazaar area and in workshops (1 m) from your fellow dancers.
Status for Denmark re-opening:
- Phase 4 of the re-opening – August 2020
- Many contries can travel to and from Denmark. Check out the latest update here: https://politi.dk/en/coronavirus-in-denmark/travelling-in-or-out-of-denmark/entry-into-denmark
- Everything is open – except discos.
- Is is obligatory to wear masks in public transport.
- It is possible to hold events with up to 500 people as long as they are sitting down.
- Phase 3 of the re-opening – June 2020
- Groups: Maximum of 50 people in the public room
- Events (including cinemas, theather, sports events and similar):
Maximum of 500 people under sertain restrictions issued by the Danish goverment including keeping a social distance and ekstra cleaning.
Danish Open Bellydance will be a part of this ‘exeption’. We are as organizers working closely together with the venue to ensure everybody will feel safe with us
With a few expetions, the Danish borders to/from most European countries are open from 27 Juny
Borders to more countries will most likely open from 31 August
- Until 27 June: No entry to Denmark for tourists – most boarders are closed – Exeptions are: Norway, Iceland and Germany (perhaps also Finland)
Business trips to/from Denmark are allowed
Indoor sports activities are allowed to re-open including fitness centers, public swimming pools etc.
Cultural activities including museums, Zoo, amusement parks etc. are allowed to re-open
- High schools are open for all grades
Universities will remain closed until the end of August
- Phase 2 of the re-opening – May 2020
- Groups: Maximum of 10 people
- 18 May: Primary schools are open for 5th– 9th Grade. Schools are for students who are in high school and will graduate this summe
- 11 May: All shops including malls are allowed to re-open their shops
Restaurants, cafés and bars are allowed to re-open under restrictions of no partys over 10 persons. and a distans between partys of minimim one meter
- Phase 1 of the opening – April 2020
- Groups: Maximum of 10 people
- 20 April: Small business re-open (dentists, hair dressers ect.)
- 15 April: Primary schools are open for zero – 5th Grade. Schools are for students who are in high school and will graduate this summer. Kinder gardens for the youngest children are open.
The Danish goverments agreement concerning further opening in part two – Published on 20 Maj 2020: Link to pressrelease – in Danish
Håndtering af COVID-19 i forbindelse med Danish Open Bellydance 2020
Vi forventer ikke at Covid-19 vil få indflydelse på afholdelsen af Danish Open Bellydance i november 2020…. Men idet mange arrangementer har været ramt af aflysninger pga. COVID-19 virus og vi følger naturligvis situationen nøje.
Vi vil løbende opdatere denne side med informationer omkring arrangementets gennemførsel, og ikke mindst den økonomiske håndtering af indbetalinger til workshops, konkurrencer, basar mv. som vi pt. får mange spørgsmål om.
Billet til shows via billet.dk: I tilfælde af aflysning vil billetten blive tilbagebetalt via billet.dk fratrukket evt. gebyr.
Indbetaling til workshops, konkurrencer mv.: Du vil blive bedt om at betale for workshops, shows ect. ved tilmelding.
Aflysning og tilbagebetaling: Vælger vi som arrangører at aflyse festivalen, vil vi tilbagebetale alle indbetalinger minus DKK 50 i administrationsgebyr. Dog DKK 100 for udenlandske deltagere pga. større gebyr på bankoverførsler/PayPal samt lignende håndterings udgifter.
Vælger du som deltager at aflyse din deltagelse i workshop(s), i konkurrence og fin basar-stand på trods af at festivalen gennemføres, er din betaling ikke refunderbar i forhold til gældende retningslinjer. Det er muligt, videregive/sælge workshop-pladser til en tredje part. Vær opmærksom på, at det i så fald er VIGTIGT, at du informerer arrangører hurtigst muligt, af hensyn til adgang til workshoppen og ændring af festivalpas.
Ved festivalen: Vi os tager naturligvis godt af Jer også mens i er til selve festivalen. Vi er i en god dialog med Glostrup Idrætscenter omkring afviklingen og vil melde yderligere ud snart.
Vær sød at følge de basale retningslinjer vi snart alle kender:
- Bliv hjemme hvis du føler dig syg eller har feber
- Vask dine hænder ofte (virker bedre end sprit)
- Host i ærmet
- Hold afstand i bazarområdet, ved workshops mv.
Følg evt. med Statsministeriets hjemmeside for yderligere information eller dr.dk
Har du spørgsmål ud over ovenstående, er du velkommen til at sende os en mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.