You can buy tickets for three shows during the Danish Open Bellydance festival – Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday and Saturday it is possible to buy tickets including buffet dinner. Ticket sale opens on 1 April
- Children under 10 years gets free entry (NOT buffet) when accompanied by a paying adult (Please – only make a reservation for your child if he/she needs a chair.) You do not need a ticket for your child otherwise.
Competition participants: you must buy your tickets for the shows via the competition registration to receive discount when you register for the competition(s).
Online sales closes the day before the show at midnight.
- Friday Gala show 8 November 19.30: DKK 220 (€30)
- Friday Gala show including buffet 8 november. Buffet is open between 18.00 – 19.30: DKK 370 (€50) (Deadline 1 November – NO door-sale)
- Saturday competitions 9 November 18.00: DKK 220 (€30)
- Competitions vol1
- Saturday competitions including buffet 9 November. Buffet is open between 17.30 – 19.00: 370 DKK (€50) (Deadline 1 November – NO door-sale)
- Sunday competitions and show 10 November 13.00: DKK 220 (€30)
- Competitions vol2 and “Taste of the orient”
Buy your ticket for all three shows here: www.billetlugen.dk
There will be fixed seats for all events. Seating is at round tabels with 8 people. No one will be sitting with their backs to tha stage.
There will be breaks during the shows.
The Bazaars are open two hours before show start and during the shows.
Doors open two hours before showstart.
Prices will be the same throughout the day. No late entry discount.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday doorsale: DKK 270. Doorsale € 40 – no change so bring the right amount of money if you want to pay in Euro on the door.