You can buy tickets for three shows during the Danish Open Bellydance festival – Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday and Saturday it is possible to buy tickets including buffet dinner. Ticket sale opens on 1 April
- Children under 10 years gets free entry (NOT buffet) when accompanied by a paying adult (Please – only make a reservation for your child if he/she needs a chair.) You do not need a ticket for your child otherwise.
Competition participants: you must buy your tickets for the shows via the competition registration to receive discount when you register for the competition(s).
Online sales closes the day before the show at midnight.
- Friday Preshow and The wonderful wizard of oz 6 November 19.30: DKK 250 (€35)
- Friday Preshow and The wonderful wizard of oz including buffet 8 november. Buffet is open between 18.00 – 19.30: DKK 395 (€55) (Deadline 1 November – NO door-sale)
- Saturday competitions 7 November 18.00: DKK 235 (€32)
- Soloist – Live, Grand Diva and Tabla Solo – Live.
- Saturday competitions including buffet 7 November. Buffet is open between 18.00 – 19.00: 385 DKK (€53) (Deadline 1 November – NO door-sale)
- Sunday competitions and show 8 November 13.00: DKK 220 (€30)
- Tomorrow’s Stars, Groups, Oriental Fusion solo and group and “Taste of the orient”
There will be fixed seats for all events. If seated at round tabels it suitsth 8 people. No one will be sitting with their backs to tha stage.
There will be breaks during the shows.
The Bazaars are open two hours before show start and during the shows.
Doors open two hours before showstart.
Prices will be the same throughout the day. No late entry discount.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday doorsale: DKK 290/270. Doorsale € 40 – no change so bring the right amount of money if you want to pay in Euro at the door.