We welcome you to the internation festival Danish Open Bellydance in Glostrup Hallen, Copenhagen
Competitions, Open Stage, Gala shows with the judges and special invited guests, bazaars and workshops are all located at and close by the venue
Glostrup Hallen, Stadionvej 80, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
Show tickets – Sales open around 1 May 2017
You can buy tickets for the three shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for the shows is sold from Billetlugen.dk (also available in English). In Sweden you can also buy your ticket via Biljetforum and in over 2.000 ATG Shops. Competition participants must buy their tickets for the shows via the competition registration to receive discount.
Online sales closes the day before the show at midnight.
- Competition (Oriental fusion) and Open Stage on Friday: 115 DKK (€16) plus fee
(Doorsale: 170 DKK)
- Competitions (Tomorrow’s Stars and Groups) and Gala show on Saturday: 220 DKK (€29) plus fee
(Doorsale: 270 DKK)
- Competitions (Tomorrow’s Stars and Groups) and Opening Gala show plus buffet dinner
on Saturday: 370 DKK (€49) plus fee
(Must be booked before 5 November – NO Doorsale)
- Competitions (Soloists and Grand Divas) and Closing Gala show Sunday: DKK 220 (€29) plus fee
(Doorsale: 270 DKK)
- Children under 10 years gets free entry when accompanied by a paying adult (Please – only make a reservation for your child via Billetlugen if he or she needs a chair.) You do not need a ticket for your child otherwise.
Doorsale: Prices will be the same throughout the day. No late entry discount.
There will be fixed seats for all events.There will be breaks during the shows.
The Bazaars and the café are open during the shows.
MobilePay is possible at the door and in the Danish Open Bellydance bazaar (we can not guarantee that the other bazaars or the café accept MobilePay/credit card). So please remember cash (only danish DKK).
Danish Open Bellydance MobilePay number is: 50515760
Danish Open Bellydance in the future:
2018, 9-11 November