We welcome you to the international festival Danish Open Bellydance in Glostrup Hallen, Copenhagen
Competitions, Open Stage, Gala shows with the judges and special invited guests, bazaars and workshops are all located at and close by the venue
Glostrup Hallen, Stadionvej 80, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
Show tickets – Sales open around 1 May 2018
You can buy tickets for the three shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for the shows is sold from Billetlugen.dk (also available in English). In Sweden you can also buy your ticket via Biljetforum and in over 2.000 ATG Shops. Competition participants must buy their tickets for the shows via the competition registration to receive discount.
Online sales closes the day before the show at midnight
- Friday Gala show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- Friday Gala show with buffet: 370 DKK (€50) (NO doorsale). Deadline 1 November.
- Saturday competition show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- Tomorrow’s Stars, Grand Divas, Soloists and Live Tabla Solo
- Sunday competition show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- Groups, Oriental fusion and open stage
- Children under 10 years gets free entry when accompanied by a paying adult (Please – only make a reservation for your child via Billetlugen if he or she needs a chair.) You do not need a ticket for your child otherwise.
Doorsale: Prices will be the same throughout the day. No late entry discount.
There will be fixed seats for all events.There will be breaks during the shows.
The Bazaars are open during the shows. Café is open Saturday and Sunday. Friday only drinks can be purchased.
MobilePay is possible at the door and in the Danish Open Bellydance bazaar (we can not guarantee that the other bazaars or the café accept MobilePay/credit card). So please remember cash (only danish DKK).
Danish Open Bellydance MobilePay number is: 27827