We welcome you to the international festival Danish Open Bellydance at Glostrup Hallen, Copenhagen 8-10 November 2019.
Competitions, Gala show, and the two shows “Taste of the Orient vol 1+2”, bazaars and workshops are all located at and close by the venue:
Glostrup Hallen, Stadionvej 80, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
You can buy tickets for the three shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for the shows is sold via email: email@example.com. We will send your tickets via e-mail when we have recieved your payment.
- Children under 10 years get free entry when accompanied by a paying adult (Please – only make a reservation for your child if he/she needs a chair.) You do not need a ticket for your child otherwise.
Competition participants: you must buy your tickets for the shows via the competition registration to receive discount.
Online sales closes the day before the show at midnight.
- Friday Gala show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- Friday Gala show with buffet: 370 DKK (€50) (NO doorsale). Deadline 1 November.
- Saturday competition and show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- All solo competitions and show “Taste of the orient vol1”
- Saturday competition and show with buffet: 370 DKK (€50) (NO doorsale). Deadline 1 November.
- Sunday competition and show: 220 DKK (€30) (Doorsale 270 DKK)
- All group and fusion categories and show “Taste of the orient vol2”
Doorsale: Prices will be the same throughout the day. No late entry discount.
Doorsale € 40 – no change so bring the right amount of money if you want to pay in Euro at the Door.
There will be fixed seats for all events.There will be breaks during the shows.
The Bazaars are open during the shows. Café is open Saturday and Sunday. Friday only drinks can be purchased.
MobilePay is possible at the door and in the Danish Open Bellydance bazaar (we can not guarantee that the other bazaars or the café accept MobilePay/credit card). So please remember cash (only danish DKK).
Danish Open Bellydance MobilePay number is: 27827