In 2016 we introduced an Open stage at our festival – with great success. The choice of music and genre is up to you. You can apply for the open stage by filling out the application below.
The Open stage is primary for solo dancers and groups who do not participate in our competitions.
Basic principles for the Open stage programme are:
– Part of the programme is open for workshop participants, up to a limited number of dancers.
– Part of the programme is put together by the organizers, with full artistic freedom to create a varied show on professional level. This means that there might be dancers appearing who are not workshop participants.
There is a maximum of 4 minutes pr. performer.
Your host for the show Friday will be Anne Birgitte Skovholm Hedegaard. Your hostess is an experienced dancer and presenter who will make sure that the show will all go well 🙂
Anne Birgitte also goes under the name AB and hosted the Open Stage 2016 as well.
On Open Stage in 2017 you will see:
- Summer. Soloist from Holbaek, Denmark
- Jammal. Duo from Lejre and Greve, Denmark.
- Reenah. Soloist from Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Open stage application
We will let you know as soon as possible whether or not you will participate in our Open Stage after you have sent the application.