Taste of the Orient will be conducted as the last part of the programme Sunday. The choice of music and genre is up to the dancers participating.
In 2020 you will see:
- Maizena, Denmark
- Asynja, Denmark
- Suzzanne Potempa, Denmark
- Anna Barner & Alfiruz, Denmark
- Rashida, Italy – Winner of the Danish Open Bellydance Scholarship
- Sandra Fröberg, Denmark – Winner of the Danish Open Bellydance Scholarship
- Maizena and DUD, Denmark
- SHOKO, Denmark – Will close the show with her amazing music.
Basic principles for the show programme are:
– The programme is put together by the organizers, with full artistic freedom to create a varied show on professional level. This means that there might be dancers appearing who are not festival participants.
– Part of the programme may be open for workshop participants, up to a limited number of dancers. You have to participate in workshops and have bought a ticket for the show. You also need to send a video and a photo together with your application to be considered.
There is a maximum of 3-4 minutes pr. performer.