In 2016 we introduced an Open Stage at our festival – with great success. The choice of music and genre is up to the participants.
Open stage will be conducted in the Sunday show as the last part of the programme.
On Open Stage in 2018 you will see – listed in dance order:
- Leyla, Denmark
- Catharina, Sweden
- Helga og de to andre (Helga and the other two), Denmark
- Lucinda, Denmark
- Helle Nørgaard, Denmark
- Lena Astrid, Denmark
- Schirin, Switzerland
- Honey Hips, Norway
- Karolina Sharqi, Croatia
- Marie Møller-Jensen, Denmark
- Asynja Tribal, Denmark
- Anna Barner Sarp, Denmark
- Inessa, Denmark
The Open stage is primary for solo dancers and groups who DO NOT participate in our competitions but who participates in the festival.
Basic principles for the Open Stage programme are:
– Part of the programme is open for workshop participants, up to a limited number of dancers. You have to participate in at least two workshops and have bought a ticket for the Sunday show. You also need to send a video and a photo together with your application to be considered.
– Part of the programme is put together by the organizers, with full artistic freedom to create a varied show on professional level. This means that there might be dancers appearing who are not festival participants.
There is a maximum of 3-4 minutes pr. performer.
Open Stage application (will open 2019 :-))
Please fill out the application – you can write directly in the pdf – and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 September 2018. Participants will be noticed whether or not they have a spot on Open Stage no later than 1 October 2018.